Would you and your horse welcome a low sugar, easy answer to reduce fly nuisance and midge bites?
Fly problems and midge bites on horses cause no end of nuisance for both horse and rider. Serious discomfort and stress are easily avoidable by selecting the correct equine supplements. HerbiLIX covers the popular range of low sugar horse licks from Brinciombe Equine.
HerbiLIX Flystop is a solid, low sugar lick designed to reduce fly problems and midge bites on horses. When consumed, HerbiLIX Flystop works naturally through the body’s system to create an invisible shield-like effect all over your horse, providing full, 24-hour comfort from fly nuisance. Containing the unique herbal fly dispersant, Repel-Ex, this totally natural formula is rich in herbs and essential oils with MSM, zinc and trace elements to support a healthy skin and coat.
- HerbiLIX Flystop is ideal for horses kept at grass or not given a hard feed.
- This method of feeding allows the horse 24 hour access to the nutrients, so horses can help themselves to everything they need.
- The unique formula and manufacturing methods ensure that the product is extremely palatable, whilst containing less than 8% sugar.
- HerbiLIX Flystop contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Safely for horses prone to weight gain or laminitis due to its low NSC content.
NB: HerbiLIX Flystop also provides broad spectrum vitamins and minerals to meet all the needs of the horse at grass in a single product.
HerbiLIX Flystop was previously known as for Think Fly Lick.
All horses and ponies, including those prone to laminitis and weight gain due to low NSC content.
Remove the lid and place in the field or stable. You may remove the handle if you wish.
This is a free access product so intake rates will vary between individuals. Expected intake is approximately 200g per day.
- 8Kg will last one horse between 1-2 months depending on rate of intake.
HerbiLIX are not within our BETA NOPS accreditation. Our HerbiLIX licks do not include any ingredients which are considered as prohibited substances, nor, to the best of our knowledge have any HerbiLIX licks caused a positive drug test, or is ever likely to cause a positive drug test.
Key ingredients: vitamins, minerals, trace elements, herbs & spices, garlic, cider apple vinegar, methyl sulphonyl methane
Analysis: Contains less than 8% sugar